Remember, remember the fifth of November, gunpowder, treason and plot. Guy Fawkes night is just around the corner. There are a number of amazing ticketed events going on in London, but we thought we would round up the places you can go and watch the commemoration of Guy Fawkes failing to blow up the Houses of Parliament, for free!
- Primrose Hill: Friday 3rd – Sunday 5th November: All Night. Go up to the top of the hill, wrap up warm and you will get amazing views of London and the fireworks displays going on across North London.
- Hampstead Heath: 3rd – Sunday 5th November: All Night. Again, a beautiful place to head, go to the top of Parliament Hill and watch the fireworks going on below.
- Brent: Wembley Stadium: Saturday 4th November: 6-9pm. Under the iconic arch of Wembley Stadium, watch an amazing community firework display to a brilliant and eclectic soundtrack! Is something for all the family and excellent every year!
- Blackheath: Saturday 4th November 12pm-9pm. On Blackheath follow the crowds to the funfair! Fireworks begin at 8pm.
- Tower Hamlets: Victoria Park: Sunday 5th November: 6-9pm. Once again Victoria Park are holding their annual fireworks display, glittering fireworks set to an exciting soundtrack.
- Forest Gate: Wanstead Flats: Sunday 5th November: 5.30-7.30pm. Fireworks start at 6.30pm this year, hosted by DJ James Anthony who’s promised an exciting soundtrack to this years display!
Have we missed any? Let us know!
Like this? Follow on Bloglovin to get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/four-thousand-weeks-19152281